POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Inspect DLL : Re: Inspect DLL Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:22:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inspect DLL
From: Invisible
Date: 12 Oct 2009 11:17:12
Message: <4ad34878$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   If someone releases a dll but not headers or documentation for it, you'll
> probably better avoid using that dll. You can't expect for its interface to
> not to change in the future.

I'm thinking more about writing plugins, but where I don't have any
documentation that says what functions it's supposed to export. If you
can find a working plugin, you can find out what it exports.

Of course, with no clue what parameters each such function takes, or
what the hell it's supposed to do, it's still pretty hopeless I guess...