POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hopido : Re: Hopido Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:24:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hopido
From: Warp
Date: 10 Oct 2009 13:30:38
Message: <4ad0c4be@news.povray.org>
> Warp wrote:
> > game doesn't sell eg. on the PC, but it does sell on the iPhone.

> Popcaps ported Bejeweled to the XBox360. I wonder how much that sort of
> arcade came can earn.

  A game like bejeweled is in a bit different category of casual games,
and requires quite a lot more work.

  I'm not saying that Hopido wouldn't sell if implemented for the Xbox360.
But it would be, effectively, writing a completely new program almost from
scratch (the puzzle data can be shared among the two projects, but that's
about it).

--
                                                          - Warp