POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hopido : Re: Hopido Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:26:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hopido
From: Chambers
Date: 10 Oct 2009 00:02:22
Message: <4ad0074e$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   I'm not sure it's completely appropriate to advertise a commercial game
> here, but at least it's one of those really cheap iPhone games:
>
>   http://www.hopido.com/
>
>   What's so special about this game in question? Well, it's completely
> programmed by yours truly... :P
>
>   (Just the program code, of course. I'm not even nearly such a good
> graphics artist or musician.)

Nice, but why iPhone exclusive?  You're selling a $1 game exclusively to
those who pay $200 for decent hardware and $70 a month for poor service.
  I never understood that model.

Anyway, I'd like to try it just to give you a boost, but I'm unable to
afford electronics from Apple at the moment.  Too much other debt to pay
off :(

...Chambers