POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Visual C# .net (and XNA) first impressions : Re: Visual C# .net (and XNA) first impressions Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:24:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Visual C# .net (and XNA) first impressions
From: Darren New
Date: 9 Oct 2009 12:20:29
Message: <4acf62cd$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> There is some basic code refactoring built in which is pretty handy.

The only problem with code refactoring is that it really does have to
recompile the code, which means it can't refactor code that doesn't compile.
If you have a half-finished function you're typing in, and you realize you
want to convert something in the middle of an earlier function into a
stand-alone method, you have to clean up what you're working on enough to do
that.

Unless they've fixed that since last I looked.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)