POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Andrew, anyone under 30, do you know any nursery rhymes? : Re: Andrew, anyone under 30, do you know any nursery rhymes? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:20:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Andrew, anyone under 30, do you know any nursery rhymes?
From: Darren New
Date: 8 Oct 2009 23:30:54
Message: <4aceae6e$1@news.povray.org>
Neeum Zawan wrote:
> On 10/08/09 13:20, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>> Mary had a little lamb,
>> And the midwife fainted.
>> *rimshot*
>
>     Mary had a little lamb, a little beef, and a little ham!

Mary had a little lamb, his fleece was black as soot,
and everywhere that Mary went, his sooty foot he put.

Mary had a rattlesnake, with music in its tail.
It followed Mary everywhere and made her friends quite pale.

Mary had a small racoon, who was so very cute,
but everywhere that Mary et, it tried to wash her fruit.

Mary had a squirrel then, which et thru wires and cables.
When Mary turned her TV on, she found she wasn't able.

So Mary said she'd have a wolf, a loyal savage beast.
It kept her safe like Romulus. Didn't scare her in the least.

Then Mary's choice fell on a moose, which brayed and smelt quite strong.
And everywhere that Mary went her friends declared "So long!"

Mary had a Tyranosaur. She grew it from a cell.
But when she took the beast to school, the teachers left as well.

So Mary is alone right now. No humans venture near her.
But Mary is quite happy, with squirrel, moose, wolf, tyranosaur,
    racoon, rattlesnake, and, oh yes, a little lamb to cheer her.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)