POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Andrew, anyone under 30, do you know any nursery rhymes? : Re: Andrew, anyone under 30, do you know any nursery rhymes? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:26:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Andrew, anyone under 30, do you know any nursery rhymes?
From: clipka
Date: 8 Oct 2009 18:13:25
Message: <4ace6405@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 schrieb:

> Along with such other delights as the Amish Porn Site (featuring
> pictures of bare ankles and the like), and also the Slug Sex Site
> (featuring... well, what do you expect?)

Reminds me of a German internet site called something like
"pussybilder.de" (IIRC - it seems to have made way for something else by
now) - literally "pussy pictures" - that had specialized on images of
the /really hairy/ type of pussies.

They really had everything: White pussies, black pussies, asian pussies,
wet pussies, dirty pussies... I think they even had baby pussies hidden
somewhere...

... and yes, pun was *definitely* intended :-P