POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Easy to use mp3 player? : Re: Easy to use mp3 player? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Easy to use mp3 player?
From: Invisible
Date: 8 Oct 2009 04:46:44
Message: <4acda6f4$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> OK so I tried this out, it was very easy to put on the iPod, literally
> run the .exe, choose the mp3 player and click install.  After a few
> minutes it was done and my iPod was alive again!

I guess it varies by player. I had to copy a bunch of files to a
specific location on the player and then reboot it while connected to
the mains.

> Only problem I noticed is that pressing "skip next" sometimes takes 2 or
> 3 seconds to skip to the next track (I'm sure it was almost instant on
> the original firmware) - that's a bit annoying but maybe there are some
> settings to tweak...

Yes, I notice this also. (Although on my player, the current track
continues playing while it seeks to the next one. Even so, it seems to
take a long time to seek...)