POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 4096 pixel challenge! [image attached] : Re: 4096 pixel challenge! [image attached] Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:26:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4096 pixel challenge! [image attached]
From: Darren New
Date: 7 Oct 2009 11:46:23
Message: <4accb7cf$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>> Reminds me of "Eyeball Benders" from Games magazine.
>>
>> http://home.comcast.net/~rawieland4/5MinuteBof/EyeballBenders/eyeballbender.html
>

> I clearly lack the necessary domain knowledge for this one.

That particular set seemed to all be games.

My favorites were the extreme close-up of the little red triangle at the top
of the dial on a master lock (like you looked at every day of school and
still didn't recognise) and the cut-out of the bike spokes that showed no
hub or rim, but had that distinctive criss-cross pattern.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)