POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Easy to use mp3 player? : Re: Easy to use mp3 player? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:24:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Easy to use mp3 player?
From: Invisible
Date: 7 Oct 2009 04:59:27
Message: <4acc586f$1@news.povray.org>
>> Heh. I just hated the way iAUDIO's own firmware kept crashing and
>> SANDBLASTING MY EARS IN THE PROCESS! >_< Fortunately RockBox doesn't
>> do that.
>
> I just want to navigate through my songs by the folder structure that
> I've carefully set up on my PC, not by a bunch of incorrectly set mp3
> tags in the files.

Yeah, I can see how that would suck pretty hard...

The iAUDIO firmware works that way in the first place, but so does
RockBox. (Annoyingly, by default RockBox only plays the files in the
current folder, rather than moving to the next folder. But there's an
option somewhere to change that. And I'm told you can configure custom
playlists somehow if you want to...)