POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Programming language development : Re: Programming language development Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:22:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Programming language development
From: Darren New
Date: 6 Oct 2009 17:27:13
Message: <4acbb631$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   For example, many programs have a full-fledged OOD but are then
> implemented in a language which supports little to no OOP, most
> typically C

Yep. That's what I'm saying. You can do "OOP" in any language, but a
language has to support it natively for *me* to call it an "OO language."

 > an OOP language for a design which has very little object-orientedness

Sure. Any time you give other processes access to all the member variables,
or have most of the routines just static functions, or etc. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)