POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New bank trojan : Re: New bank trojan Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:23:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New bank trojan
From: scott
Date: 6 Oct 2009 05:35:55
Message: <4acb0f7b@news.povray.org>
>  I don't really understand why giving your bank details to someone would
> be in any way dangerous. It's not like they could withdraw money by simply
> knowing your account number.

In Germany you can buy stuff with just that info on most websites - see
attached screenshot of the amazon.de payment page.  The three boxes I
highlighted are to enter your account number, bank code and account name.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'amazon de payment.png' (89 KB)

Preview of image 'amazon de payment.png'
amazon de payment.png