POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's crazy thing : Re: Today's crazy thing Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:25:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Today's crazy thing
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 3 Oct 2009 18:21:41
Message: <4ac7ce75$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> I wasn't really talking about the politicians, but about the gun owners
> that you don't hear about.

And, if you don't hear about them, they exist how? Is this sort of like
the ID argument, "I don't see anything, so dog must be doing it." lol

All we know is that more people are buying them, not who, or what
percentage of them are in the crazy category, but just don't got to
rallies with their guns. We don't even know how many of these people are
buying their 4-5th gun, or how many, instead of hand guns, already have
one of those, and opted for an assault rifle, this time around. A
decision that is likely to say something very different than even just
buying another hand gun.

--
void main () {
     if version = "Vista" {