POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Programming language development : Re: Programming language development Server Time
9 Oct 2024 04:01:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Programming language development
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Oct 2009 16:08:28
Message: <4ac7af3c$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:
> I'm constantly wondering why we don't have this yet.

Well, there's something called BON that comes close. It just doesn't write
the code for you, only the contracts.

It's related to Eiffel, if you care to look it up, but it's basically a
box-and-arrow thing that will declare your classes and methods, and if you
change the classes and methods, it can draw the pictures again.
--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)