POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Greebles : Re: Greebles Server Time
24 Jun 2024 07:42:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Greebles
From: Tek
Date: 2 Oct 2009 18:02:46
Message: <4ac67886$1@news.povray.org>
"Carlo C." <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.4ac5ab262716765e6fd27d7f0@news.povray.org...

> Someone sees your site... and feels very discouraged when he sees that it
> is not
> updated, even though they are scattered here and there on the newsgroup
> some
> great scenes/sketches.
> :)

You're not wrong. I'm currently thinking about overhauling my site, maybe
moving everything to flickr (so people could get an RSS feed of any new
images I upload, and to make things easier to maintain). My site's not
organised very well for people who want to see my latest work.

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com