POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Greebles : Re: Greebles Server Time
16 Jun 2024 03:35:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Greebles
From: Tek
Date: 2 Oct 2009 18:01:25
Message: <4ac67835@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote in message

> I must say that I think too much grill stuff doesn't do it good.

The amount of grills is represented as a probability of any given greeble
being "striped", so I can decrease that. I cranked it up a bit for this
render. I think there's too many overlapping shapes, but it has a kind of
nice Borg-cube chaos look as a result :)

> Some cylindrical and spherical shapes, and some pipework, maybe?

That's exactly what I was thinking! :) I'll do that after the other tweaks.

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com