POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's crazy thing : Re: Today's crazy thing Server Time
5 Sep 2024 09:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Today's crazy thing
From: Sabrina Kilian
Date: 2 Oct 2009 16:41:12
Message: <4ac66568$1@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote:
> Sabrina Kilian wrote:
>
>> I hate to say it, but they are the same thing. One sides Freedom Fighter
>> is the other sides terrorist. One sides liberating force is the others
>> invading army. The only difference is which side you are on or, if it
>> was in the past, which side won.
>>

> Funny that it's the Liberals in Che Guevara t-shirts who seem (or at
> least claim to be) most worried about blood-thirsty Conservatives.
>
>  - Shay

The Liberals in Che shirts are worried about blood-thirsty Conservatives
for the same reason some Conservatives are worried about Death Squads in
nationalized insurance and internment camps for the GOP. Both are living
in separate versions of reality that just barely intersect with our own.

Personally, I think people are doing what they think is the best to help
themselves and as many other people as possible, perhaps in that order.