POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Programming language development : Re: Programming language development Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:14:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Programming language development
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 1 Oct 2009 19:27:24
Message: <4ac53adc$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/01/09 13:42, Darren New wrote:
>>> What do *you* mean by the term "dynamic programming"? I know what I'd
>>> mean by it, but I don't know if your background would make it mean
>>> the same thing as mine does.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_programming_language
>>

> Cool. We agree on the definitions and I think we agree on the idea that
> dynamic programming is becoming a big thing. (Tcl, Python, Ruby, etc are

	Somehow, I thought you may be thinking of:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamic_programming

	Because that's what people normally mean when they use that phrase.

	Although it was obvious from the context that's not what Warp meant.

--
Why a man would want a wife is a big mystery to some people.  Why a man
would want *two* wives is a bigamystery.