POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : visibility test screen for right-handed system : Re: visibility test screen for right-handed system Server Time
1 Jul 2024 06:13:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: visibility test screen for right-handed system
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 30 Sep 2009 04:45:37
Message: <4ac31ab1$1@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <ano### [at] anonymousorg> schreef in bericht
> I'd expect that setting either AspectRatio or CamZoom to a negative value
> could do the job.

Well, after some further testing, it appears that I do not have to change
the code at all! It works just fine either with right- or left-handed
scenes... This means something is wrong with my scene in the first place,
because the (uncommented) pseudo screen does not appear.... :-(   Probably a
very stupid error...

Thomas