POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : SPLENDID! : SPLENDID! Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:25:00 EDT (-0400)
  SPLENDID!
From: Tim Cook
Date: 29 Sep 2009 05:02:49
Message: <4ac1cd39$1@news.povray.org>
I just spent the better part of 5 hours generating a file of the md5
checksums of each file on my external hard drive, writing the output to
the root.

Oh wait, I'm using Vista.

Oh wait, I forgot to run it as administrator.

It crashed at the end with a 'file access denied' error.

(Did two tests after that on a smaller directory, once using same
settings, second with it as administrator, before figuring that out.)

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net