POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The source code : Re: The source code Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:23:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The source code
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 28 Sep 2009 14:58:39
Message: <4ac1075f$1@news.povray.org>
> G♭ C F C G♭ C F C G♭ C F C G♭ C F C
> G♭ D♭ F D♭ G♭ D♭ F D♭ B♭ E♭ G E♭ B♭ E♭ G E♭
> B♭ B♭ G B♭ B♭ B♭ G B♭ B♭ B♭ G B♭ B♭ B♭ G B♭
> F B♭ D♭ B♭ F B♭ D♭ B♭ F B♭ D♭ B♭ F B♭ D♭ B♭

Now take two sawtooth oscilates tunes a few cents away from each other,
apply a 4-pole Chebyshev type-I low-pass filter modulated by an ADSR
envolope with fast attach and decay rates and zero sustain, set the
cutoff frequency fairly low, and play those notes, rapidly.

I'd know this sound anywhere...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/