POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Reminds me of mascot : Re: Reminds me of mascot Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:24:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Reminds me of mascot
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 28 Sep 2009 14:42:33
Message: <4ac10399$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 28 Sep 2009 19:09:18 +0100, Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Indeed. THAT might work.

It does for a lot of people.

> Sitting next to somebody on the train hoping that she's suddenly going
> to climb into your pants does NOT work.

That's not what the comic is suggesting, though.  It's suggesting that if
you just sit there and hope someone will start talking to you instead of
saying "hi", it's going to take longer for someone to talk to you.

You're not the only shy person in the world, you know. :-)

Jim