POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Movie reviews : Re: Movie reviews Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Movie reviews
From: clipka
Date: 28 Sep 2009 12:25:26
Message: <4ac0e376@news.povray.org>
Chambers schrieb:
> Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>> [Worrying fact: We had a VHS with a pirate recording of Transformers
>> followed by a pirate recording of Care Bears II. I used to enjoy both
>> equally.]
>
> Not so worrying; I still enjoy both of those :)

Had to google that up, to find that "Care Bears" were marketed under a
totally different term over here...

um... well...

Yeah, everything's ok.

Please lie down and assume the party escort submission position, hands
at your sides, while we send the party escort team to escort you to the
pary room, where there will be cake and rubber-clad walls. Your Weighted
Companion Care Bear will await you there.