POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Microsoft Search : Re: Microsoft Search Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Microsoft Search
From: Darren New
Date: 27 Sep 2009 18:29:11
Message: <4abfe737$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> I've always thought that searching the filesystem == you should learn to
> organise your files better.

I'm very organized. That's why it bugs me that Windows insists on scanning
all the stuff I know I don't want to search. :-)

> About the only valid use for searching is to search the Internet.

Not really. If you know you read something in one of the papers you
downloaded, or you know the name of the directory but not where you might
have stored it, searching can be handy.

Or if you're searching stuff it's not left to you to organize, like the
program files directories.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)