POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm kind of surprised this doesn't happen more often. : Re: I'm kind of surprised this doesn't happen more often. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:24:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm kind of surprised this doesn't happen more often.
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Sep 2009 15:06:51
Message: <4abe664b@news.povray.org>
clipka wrote:
> Now that's one ingeniously mean prank :-)

Yeah, the whole show is like that.  They'll park a clunker at the curb, wait
for a pedestrian to wait at the light, then give him a petition to sign.
When he leans the clipboard against the light post to sign it, the whole
light post topples over and smashes the car, at which point the other actor
will come out and go ape on him. :-)  All kinds of really funny stuff.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)