POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Portal : Re: Portal Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:12:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Portal
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Sep 2009 14:17:32
Message: <4abe5abc$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> I prefer the ones that just require thinking about...

Me too. That's why I like adventure games.

I think the problem is that with obvious goals, there's only so much you can
do in a physical simulation without involving timing. I.e., if it was all
"thinking about", then you'd exclude all the puzzles that require timing.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)