POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some blogs you might want to check : Re: Some blogs you might want to check Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some blogs you might want to check
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 26 Sep 2009 14:08:57
Message: <4abe58b9@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

> - http://failblog.org/

Features some pretty geniune failure, really.

Like the can of insectacide covered in insects. Or, my personal
favourit, the huge scrolling billboard saying "Windows did not shut down
correctly"... (I've actually been in the London Underground and found
that every single one of their TV advert boards had the Windows 95 BSoD.
Which is doubly worrying, really...)

> - http://photoshopdisasters.blogspot.com/

Most of these you can't actually tell what's supposed to be wrong. But
the few where you can tell... heh, I'm loving the guy with 13 fingers!

> - http://probablybadnews.com/

"What to do with extra frozen embrios? Want a low-calary frozen snack?"
Oooo dear God...

> - http://thereifixedit.com/
>
>   Sometimes people's ingenuity goes beyond reasonable...

OK, that's just frightening! o_O

> - http://itemnotasdescribed.com/

"Up for sale is a used coffin. It is in very good condition with no
dents. There is some surface rust and it will need new hinges. There is
no interior as well. Cash only, no trades. Will not hold for anyone. The
first person to come with cash gets it. The uses for this are unlimited
such as, put in the back of your pick up and drive it around, make a
dining room table, phone booth, neat motorcycle trailer and the list

WTF?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/