POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some blogs you might want to check : Re: Some blogs you might want to check Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some blogs you might want to check
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Sep 2009 14:05:12
Message: <4abe57d8@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Sometimes even pros have bad days. What I wonder is how these get
> published...

In the publishing world, there really are deadlines. If you don't have the
art in by the time the magazine prints, it's not getting printed. :-)

That said, I imagine a few of these at least were rejected and only made it
to the net after the real ones were published.

Good list, tho. Thanks!
--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)