POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm kind of surprised this doesn't happen more often. : Re: I'm kind of surprised this doesn't happen more often. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm kind of surprised this doesn't happen more often.
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Sep 2009 14:01:41
Message: <4abe5705$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> These days, they can't do that with normal people in the streets without
> risking multimillion dollar sues, I guess...

That show is full of people doing this sort of stuff. They just don't
physically assault people.  I'm surprised the "Annoying Devil" doesn't get
kicked in the nuts more often, tho.

More often something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7ood21fEMM

It's actually a very funny TV show. I rarely find such things amusing, but
this one usually gets a two or three LOLs per show from me.

You can google "Just for laughs TV" and see some more that's funnier.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)