POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Portal : Re: Portal Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:10:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Portal
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Sep 2009 13:38:50
Message: <4abe51aa$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> just because I know the solution to most
> of the puzzles.

I guess that makes it kind of like an adventure game, too. Lots of adventure
games you can finish in almost no time if you know the solution. You can
finish Myst in about 20 steps if you already played it once. :-)

I like those kinds of games. I'll have to try this one.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)