POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some blogs you might want to check : Some blogs you might want to check Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  Some blogs you might want to check
From: Warp
Date: 26 Sep 2009 11:27:37
Message: <4abe32e9@news.povray.org>
... or if you don't want to waste many hours of your life staring at the
monitor, then stay away from them. :)

  Anyways, you might find these amusing:

- http://failblog.org/

  Ok, probably everyone knows failblog. But if you don't, check it out.
Funny humorous failures in good taste (well, mostly at least), in the form
of photos and videos.

- http://photoshopdisasters.blogspot.com/

  Sometimes even pros have bad days. What I wonder is how these get
published...

- http://probablybadnews.com/

  Unintentionally funny headlines and other blunders in newspapers and
related media. Some of them are quite hilarious.

- http://thereifixedit.com/

  Sometimes people's ingenuity goes beyond reasonable...

- http://lovelylisting.com/

  Real estate salesmen will try to sell you anything...

- http://itemnotasdescribed.com/

  "Hmm, I have this garbage I have to get rid of, but I am too lazy to
do so. What to do? What to do? Hey, I know! I'll put an ad in craigslist
for someone to take it for free."

  Or as the site puts it, "one man's garbage is another man's garbage".

--
                                                          - Warp