POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Geocities Follow-up : Re: Geocities Follow-up Server Time
29 Apr 2024 22:00:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Geocities Follow-up
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 26 Sep 2009 04:35:49
Message: <4abdd265$1@news.povray.org>
"Chris B" <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote in message
> As per Mike's note; Geocities is closing all its free websites on 26th
> October.

Maybe a bit after the fact, as it looks like you are fairly deep into your
investigation, but I have the source files for the links page(s). I've found
the CSV files useful once I loaded them into a spreadsheet. I've been using
open office on linux, but I'm sure excel on doze would suit just fine. Sorry
I didn't think to offer this up sooner. At any rate email me and I send them
too you if you think it might help out.

Jim