POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Geocities Follow-up : Re: Geocities Follow-up Server Time
30 Apr 2024 00:50:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Geocities Follow-up
From: Chris B
Date: 25 Sep 2009 11:49:35
Message: <4abce68f$1@news.povray.org>
"Sabrina Kilian" <ski### [at] vtedu> wrote in message
> Thanks for gathering it all into links. I will go through and make a
> copy of anything that is available for download. In case we get in touch
> with anyone after the sites close, the source code and other stuff will
> still be available.
>
> And if it is free to redistribute under a non-CC license, I can drop it
> on my personal domain for others to use.

That would be good. Even if I get permission to make changes and put it on
the Object Collection, it would be good if people can still get to the
original, in case they've any old scenes that use the old names.

If you find any that already say they can be unconditionally used and
redistributed or that are already on a CC-LGPL license, or if you spot
contact details hidden away in the files, let me know.

Regards,
Chris B.