POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : One of the coolest things I have seen in a long while : Re: One of the coolest things I have seen in a long while Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:18:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One of the coolest things I have seen in a long while
From: Jeremy "UncleHoot" Praay
Date: 25 Sep 2009 09:06:16
Message: <4abcc048$1@news.povray.org>
news:4abc9917@news.povray.org...
>  I'm just amazed how cool this is (although one would probably only be
> able to appreciate if if one has heard music by Eminem).

LOL!  That's great!

When I was a kid, my cousin and I made a silent 8mm movie.  At some point, I
realized that if I played a certain record by Henry Mancini (Walk on the
Wild Side) along with the film, it seemed to fit perfectly.  It's odd how
that happens sometimes.  I must sound really old now.  ;-)