POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : One of the coolest things I have seen in a long while : One of the coolest things I have seen in a long while Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  One of the coolest things I have seen in a long while
From: Warp
Date: 25 Sep 2009 06:19:03
Message: <4abc9917@news.povray.org>
I'm just amazed how cool this is (although one would probably only be
able to appreciate if if one has heard music by Eminem).

  Here's some guy who is really pissed off and ranting (warning, *tons*
of F-words):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65ea873fF2Y

  Ok, nothing special about that. Some guy just letting steam off and
cursing a lot.

  Now here's an instrumental track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLx60TZ9_T8

  Ok, nothing very special about that either. However, what happens if we
play these at the same time? You can do it here (if you have a slow
connection, pause the videos and let them load and then unpause them):

http://www.youtubedoubler.com/?video1=http://www.youtube.com/v/QLx60TZ9_T8&video2=http://www.youtube.com/v/65ea873fF2Y

  I'm simply amazed by the result. If you have ever heard music by Eminem,
I think you will be too.

--
                                                          - Warp