POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Encouraging "Art" in your child : Re: Encouraging "Art" in your child Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Encouraging "Art" in your child
From: Invisible
Date: 24 Sep 2009 09:33:55
Message: <4abb7543$1@news.povray.org>
Jeremy "UncleHoot" Praay wrote:

> Any advice?  Tips?

Some day I will be a horrible, horrible parent. You probably shouldn't
take any kind of parent-related advice from me.

I'm always of the opinion that if you enjoy doing something, you should
keep doing it.

Unless it's cocane, in which case you should stop. Immediately.

Indie: If that's what you love doing, that's great, and don't let
anybody tell you any different.

Marrion: Indie, he's your son.

Indie: WHY DIDN'T YOU FINISH SCHOOL?!