POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ecomonics : Re: Ecomonics Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ecomonics
From: Darren New
Date: 22 Sep 2009 14:46:57
Message: <4ab91ba1$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> I've seen a few people assert this. I'm not sure it's actually true.

Let's say the electronics warehouse type store doesn't shelve drives smal
ler
than about 160G, maybe up to 250G nowadays. Not in 3.5" size.

> or something. This is for an external HD, sold in a highstreet shop, so

> I'm sure it can be found cheaper elsewhere.

Yeah, I'm talking about a plain old 3.5" drive you'd plug into the comput
er.
No box or external PS or anything like that. In any case, for £170 t
hey
could solve their backup problems way cheaper than hiring someone to work

for a day cleaning things up.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)