POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Some math problems : Re: Some math problems Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:21:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some math problems
From: Captain Jack
Date: 22 Sep 2009 14:15:00
Message: <4ab91424$1@news.povray.org>
I got 1, but I had to factor 30,031 before I got it.

Permutations and combinations make my eyes go wonky, so I have pass on 2.

I quite know what's meant in 3 by an "average", unless it's the convergence
of a series; not sure if I have that one or not.

As for 4, I'm stumped. :)

Thanks for the fun though... must get back to work now.