POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : An annoying thing in Windows (which mostly doesn't happen in Linux) : Re: An annoying thing in Windows (which mostly doesn't happen in Linux) Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:25:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An annoying thing in Windows (which mostly doesn't happen in Linux)
From: scott
Date: 21 Sep 2009 03:26:29
Message: <4ab72aa5$1@news.povray.org>
>  Something like a half year ago I had 10 GB of free space in my C: drive.
> Today I had less than 4 GB,

I think the moral of the story is that nowadays you can't really survive
with only 4GB or 10GB of free space on the C drive without performing
regular clean-ups.  I guess most developers assume way bigger hard drive
space so don't care about leaving around odd MBs here and there.

OOC why such a small C partition?  HDs are really cheap, I don't think you
can even buy anything under 120GB now.