POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wacom tablet : Re: Wacom tablet Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:14:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wacom tablet
From: Darren New
Date: 20 Sep 2009 12:42:26
Message: <4ab65b72$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> Nope.  Gotta have it towed to the dealer, probably to replace the
> ignition switch cylinder.  The car is 10 years old, and things wear out.

I've never heard of this, unless you've broken off the key in the switch,
and my dad was an auto mechanic for 30+ years...

In the "is it turned on, is it plugged in" category, do you have a locking
steering wheel? If so, try turning the wheel a bit. Is the car securely in
parking gear?  Almost always when I get stuck, it's one of those two things.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)