POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wacom tablet : Re: Wacom tablet Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:22:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wacom tablet
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 20 Sep 2009 05:31:32
Message: <4ab5f674@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 10:16:54 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 20 Sep 2009 04:35:58 -0400, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
>
>>Ended up with other things on my mind....like not being able to get the
>>key out of my car's ignition today.  With it stuck in the "Accessory"
>>position - can't turn it on fully, can't turn it off fully. :-(
>>

> Never heard of that before. Did you get it working?

Nope.  Gotta have it towed to the dealer, probably to replace the
ignition switch cylinder.  The car is 10 years old, and things wear out.
But I can't have that looked at by the dealer until Monday.

>>And some work related stuff that's keeping me awake tonight.
>
> The only time work keeps me awake was when I worked offshore or when I
> couldn't find any. :(

There are days I wish I could just switch my mind off; today's one of
those days.  Trying to explain what I see as a bad decision to people who
have authority but only a few years' experience with the company's
history (compared to 20+ years for me in various capacities - customer,
employee, and shareholder - though arguably not many shares, but enough
to understand that the decision is bad for my share value) in a way that
gets me listened to and doesn't make it personal is not easy.

Jim

Jim