POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why are some games so damn hard to find? : Re: Why are some games so damn hard to find? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:25:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why are some games so damn hard to find?
From: SharkD
Date: 19 Sep 2009 19:17:31
Message: <4ab5668b$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   No. I generally don't trust such websites. (Or to be more precise, I don't
> have trust issues with the *website* itself, but with the people selling
> things.)

I never had problems with my purchases, though I've not made a huge
amount of purchases, and some items (i.e. prepaid store gift cards) are
particularly prone to fraud. I *have* had repeated problems with my
local thrift stores (i.e. broken devices, missing parts, missing discs,
etc.). I even had a problem at my local GameStop (i.e. an employee
removed the disc from the box and then replaced the plastic seal).

-Mike