POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Linux directory usage question : Re: ADS on NTFS and reported HDD usage Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:25:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ADS on NTFS and reported HDD usage
From: TC
Date: 18 Sep 2009 14:59:01
Message: <4ab3d875$1@news.povray.org>
Hi, Darren,

thank you, but I know of this and already have programs which can identify
ADS. Nonetheless, it is no fun scanning a couple of 1.5 TB for possibly
malicious files.

As clipka did make me realize: i really don't care for ADS one way or the
other - it might even be useful - but I hate Windows Explorers complete lack
of support for it.