POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Microsoft is still at it : Re: Microsoft is still at it Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Microsoft is still at it
From: scott
Date: 18 Sep 2009 06:29:35
Message: <4ab3610f$1@news.povray.org>
> Now, I was brought up in Glasgow where a lot of Italians settled after WW
> II.
> And what business did they start? Restaurants, chip shops and ice cream
> parlours. So I grew up eating gelato from a poci (poco) hat.

Oh we have lots of Italians round here too (it's only a 2 hour drive to the
Italian border).  But still most of the parlours here and worse than most of
the parlours in Italy.  Plus the German ones all seem to use those metal
scoops to ensure everyone will get their exact sized portion +/- 1 mL.  In
Italy most seem to just use a wooden spatula and pile it on until no more
will fit :-)  And generally, the range of flavours on offer is considerably
better in Italy than Germany.