POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Wacom tablet : Wacom tablet Server Time
5 Sep 2024 05:25:19 EDT (-0400)
  Wacom tablet
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 17 Sep 2009 12:14:04
Message: <4ab2604c$1@news.povray.org>
Someone - Stephen, maybe? - suggested that I look at a Wacom tablet to
deal with an issue I have with writing (really bad cramps in my right
hand).  I had a chance to try out a Graphire tablet last week and really
liked it - so I've now bought an Intuos4 medium tablet.

I *really* like this.  Took a couple hours to get configured correctly on
my Linux systems (the latest driver supports the Intuos4, which is
relatively new), but it works *great*.

The next problem I have to solve is finding a good clear space on my desk
for it.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Jim