POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Server downtime : Re: Server downtime Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:21:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Server downtime
From: Chris Cason
Date: 17 Sep 2009 05:33:05
Message: <4ab20251@news.povray.org>
Upgrade is done as well as a bunch of binaries (apache, php, mysql,
etc). There is some fallout, I expect I will discover more over time. At
a minimum, there's some date problems with php or mysql - the dates on
the front news page aren't working properly, and news.povray.org is
displaying times as if they were GMT (e.g. most recent post is about 6
hours earlier than it actually was). I'll sort these out over the coming
days.

-- Chris