POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Microsoft is still at it : Re: Microsoft is still at it Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:16:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Microsoft is still at it
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 13 Sep 2009 23:48:37
Message: <4aadbd15$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> I just fired it up, hit F1, and typed "security level for running macros".

With O2k I learned that VBA help is actually pretty good, but while I
could find pretty much anything available easily on E2k and E2k3, I
hadn't yet needed the help on Excel itself. Maybe I should check it on
2007 ;).

> I got an entire tutorial on it, including how to sign code and links to
> things like "how to turn off security warnings permanently" on other pages.

I want the middle option (ask for macros, which are done signed by known
person).

> I'm guessing you're missing the developer tab, which you have to
> explicitly turn on according to the docs.

Might be, I'll need to check that.

There was also some other option I tried to look for, but I can't
remember what it was (I guess I solved that problem quickly by using 2003).

-Aero