POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 82% crazy : Re: 82% crazy Server Time
5 Sep 2024 13:15:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 82% crazy
From: Darren New
Date: 13 Sep 2009 19:02:28
Message: <4aad7a04$1@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> My personal thought on the matter is

Did you ever study this stuff formally? Or are you guessing?

> conditions, the vibrations introduced by thermal variance, and possibly
> other sources of energy, introduce a situation where its no longer
> possible for all particles to be in a single state.

I'm not even sure what that means, but since I can observe the effects of
quantum mechanical superpositions at the macroscopic scale (without even
having any sophisticated equipment) I find this an unlikely explanation.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)