POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Installation into "My Documents": All Scenes Lost! : Re: Installation into "My Documents": All Scenes Lost! Server Time
15 May 2024 05:23:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Installation into "My Documents": All Scenes Lost!
From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 13 Sep 2009 14:58:56
Message: <4aad40f0$1@news.povray.org>
Sven Littkowski wrote:

> Those cannot be brought back or replaced, they're lost forever, and that
> causes me and also my company quite a lot, not only financially.

You should be aware that they probably can still be brought back.
If they are important enough to you, I'd recommend to stop using your
hard disk immediately and bring in to a professional recovery service.
I don't know what that usually costs but after all you don't have
physical damage just accidental deletion to cope with.