POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Microsoft is still at it : Re: Microsoft is still at it Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:24:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Microsoft is still at it
From: Darren New
Date: 13 Sep 2009 13:13:40
Message: <4aad2844$1@news.povray.org>
Eero Ahonen wrote:
> I just can't find (eg. security level for running macros in Excel).

I just fired it up, hit F1, and typed "security level for running macros".

I got an entire tutorial on it, including how to sign code and links to
things like "how to turn off security warnings permanently" on other pages.

I'm guessing you're missing the developer tab, which you have to explicitly
turn on according to the docs.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)