POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Microsoft is still at it : Re: Microsoft is still at it Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:20:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Microsoft is still at it
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 13 Sep 2009 12:02:10
Message: <4aad1782$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:

> Yet everything I've heard, people like it much better after actually
> using it for a day.

Having it installed and used for something like 2 months hasn't been
enough for me. The basic idea seems to work, but there are options that
I just can't find (eg. security level for running macros in Excel).

I'm not a heavy user on MSO, though, but when I use it, I usually do
something normal users don't...

-Aero